Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pasta day

I went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for my recipe black spaghetti. I want my mom to believe me that there is such a thing as black spaghetti. Here is my list:

Ingredients
1. spaghetti noodles 1 kilo
2. shrimp (w/o shells) ¼ kilo
3. garlic (chopped) 5 seeds
4. onion (chopped) 2 bulbs
5. nestle cream 1 ½ packs
6. butter small


Procedure:

Put 8 cups of water on the casserole and 2 tbsp. of oil and ½ tsp of salt. Wait until it boils.
Put the spaghetti noodles in the boiling water. Stir constantly until cooked. Set aside.
Put the butter in the frying pan. Stir until it melts.
Sauté the garlic and onion.
Put the nestle cream and stir.
Put the unshelled shrimps and stir.
Season it with salt and pepper.
Cover until it is cooked.

Then after cooking, pour the sauce on the cooked spaghetti noodles and serve. My mom enjoyed it and even my little sister. She loves spaghetti. I often cooked the usual spaghetti for her and she said there is nothing to replace her favorite spaghetti. I told her to try the new version of spaghetti that I made and she loves it. Another enjoyable day for all of us.

No comments: