Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Destiny

I was surprised to receive a phone call last weekend from my former colleague at work and she was inviting me to their wedding soon. She informed me that they have already send out their invitations and maybe one of these days I will have mine. I asked her who is the lucky one and I am more surprised that it was our superior before.

I asked her how they met again since our superior resigned before and went abroad for a greener pasture. I came to know that they met again in social networks and the guy have already feelings for my colleague before then but since it was only a work relationship he didn’t pursue her. Oh, how destiny played on them and in the end they still found each other. I am happy for them and excited to attend their wedding since it would be a grand reunion too with my former company.

No comments: