Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lazy day

I have to cook breakfast this morning, so I woke up early and took a bath. I prepared the things that I need. Preparing and putting the ingredients in a plate separately is called misé en place. I learned that term from my culinary subject. Here are the ingredients needed:
3 eggs

1/3 cup of corn oil

cup evaporated milk

1 pack pancake flour mix

Procedure:

Beat eggs.
Add 1/3 cup of corn oil to eggs. Mix well until blended.
Add 1-cup evaporated milk and water and continue mixing.
Add pancake flour mix gradually and mix until lumps are broken.
On preheated pan, pour on batter (the one we mix to make a pancake.)
Cook until bubbles burst. Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
Serve with a teaspoon of butter and honey on top.

After cooking, I went to sleep again, I felt sleepy, because I woke up so early. Good thing we dont have classes today.

No comments: