Friday, June 3, 2011

Today's children




I was given a chance to talk with the grade school class of my sister when they have a short trip in our work and I enjoyed the time with them. I asked them about their wishes in life aside from toys, clothes and other things.

These children have good wishes and I was touched three of them. I noted their wishes and one of them; the 7 years old said that he wishes that his dog will not be euthanized because he suffered osteoarthritis. An 8 years old girl said that she wishes she would have not to ague so much with her parents because of her low grades. Another boy wishes that his grandfather will get well soon because he is already bedridden and that he can play with again. Hearing this from them at a very young age you will surely proud of them.

No comments: