Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday lunch

I was incharged of our lunch cooking while ago. I remember my mom complains that we always have chicken for the past days and she wanted for another other menu this time. So I tried cooking a beefsteak with potatoes. The ingredients are 9 slice fillet of beef, 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick,2 t olive oil,2 tbsp chopped parsley,2 tbsp chopped onion and 1 tbsp lemon juice . The procedures; Using a mallet, flatten each slice of beef to a thickness about 1cm (1/2 inch). Marinate the slices in a mixture of spice olive oil, parsley, onion and lemon juice.Grill the meat on each side at a very high heat for a few minutes.It is essential to serve the slices rare and very hot.Serve with potatoes cooked in butter and flavored with fine herbs. We did enjoy our lunch and my small nap time since my younger sister did the dish washing.

No comments: