Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanks to internet

I've been sitting in front of my computer for more than hours now. And I'm enjoying it because I got in touch with my best friend when I was still in my preparatory school days. She was like my sister because she always confronts those who hurt me. We were like the best of friends. When I was in elementary she was forced to move to another place and transfer to another school. I was so sad thinking that we will not see each other again. As time flies, I had my new bunch of friends, but I still think about her. Now that I got to talk to her again, I was surprised that she had become a mom already and she enjoys every minute of it. I had my friend back and surely we will have many things to talk about. Thank God internet was invented.

No comments: