Monday, August 16, 2010

Helping family

My sister came home last weekend from her business trip. She has been a way for almost three weeks. After thee Holidays, she was u for her australian trip. She is connected with the livestock industry. When she was there, she had the chance pay our relatives a visit. My grand parents on father side and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins are there. We had the chance to see them through broadband when she visited them. It’s been a while since we last saw them. They did not come for the Holidays that’s why. After that, one of my uncles called back to ask me if I know something about mortgages, since I am into the financing industry. Our company was not into those things, so I didn’t have any answer. But I told him, I will research about it.

So, I had to search online. I am just so thankful that the information I needed was found in one site. Complete and updated. I found what I was looking for. As promised, I reported to them what I have learned and I think I have helped them a lot.

No comments: