Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thanks

The other weekend, my cousins were at home visiting. They came from a seminar at the nearby town and decided to drop by the house where we bonded and had so many stories. At the end of the day, before we all went to bed, one of my cousins asked me if she can use my internet because she wanted to update her social network account and find for a nice deal of the day at the electronic online shop where she usually buy her stuff. Since I was sleepy, I told her to put the laptop on the table when she’s finished. Then, this morning, we received a something from an online electronic store that had paid for by my cousin. She bought us some MP4s. I was really surprised. When I called her up, she told me that was on sale that time so she ordered and paid for them for us. It was a very nice gesture. Thanks couz!

No comments: