- Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
- The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
- It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.