Sunday, April 26, 2009

WS: THE CITY TRIP






I've been going back to the city for 2 weeks now because I've been working my papers there for my employment abroad. I took this shot inside the bus that were riding going to Paseo de Roxas in Makati.



It's been a good thing i have time to catch some views while working on my papers. We passed by so many buildings, here a shot from far away, (I was going to walk to their under pass when I remember to take a picture of the famous Manila Pen.) at Manila Peninsula with their eye catching water falls display.



After filing my working visa at the Embassy, we walked through the under pass and decided to go to a nearby mall. We went to Glorietta because it's just a walk away from the Embassy and ate at Landmark food court. Their ceiling has an attractive design so I got the chance to take a shot on it.

I enjoyed the trip, actually whenever I go to the city I always see to it that I'm enjoying the trip even if the purpose is to work on stressful things. And always see to it that I've strolled every mall, played at time zone and buy foods from where I've been. LOL!
^_^

Have a
great week ahead. ^_^

7 comments:

Ebie said...

Good luck to your employment abroad.

mousey said...

i remember how i was lost there. hahah...

SASSY MOM said...

I wish you luck on your papers. Looks like you enjoyed your trip here in Manila. Mine's here.

aguthrieimages said...

great shots love to see different and new places. Good luck in your endeavors
see my weekend snaps here
http://aguthrieimages.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/weekend-snapshotvasquez-rocks-natural-area-nature-center/

marites1034 said...

i wish you luck on your application for employment. I recognize all those buildings you took in the pics:)

My WS is up too.

Carver said...

Interesting shots from the city and good luck with your applications for employment abroad.

Arlene said...

Great shots! Wish you the best in your employment abroad!

Happy Monday!