Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY DAY


I thought this will be a happy day. I can't sleep last night because I'm so excited for this day, but it turned out to be the other way around. We were supposed to be celebrating our second anniversary this day but I got him mad and he just felt hurt because of the actions that I've done so he just left without a word. I was alone and realized what I've done. I want to say sorry but I guess my pride was the one controlling me. I was expecting him to visit me but he never came. I just waited and waited but he never came. I just thought that he was really hurt and I'm really sorry. I can't tell him that because I don't want him to think that it's my fault but it was really my fault I just don't accept it. I'm so just like that and I hate it I can't accept my faults and mistakes and it will come to a point that I am hurting everybody whose around me. I just don't know how to tell him how sorry I am so I wrote it here how I felt. I'm really sorry. I hope you can read this. : (

No comments: