Monday, March 2, 2009

PLANNING FOR SUMMER VACATION

I was thinking of spending our summer vacation outside the country, so that we will have a memorable and enjoyable vacation as a family. I have searched for so many places and they were all beautiful. I have also searched for some hotels that we can afford to stay while we are enjoying our vacation. I found this site where hotels are rented in affordable prices and their location is not to far from the places where you can spend your vacation enjoyably. The Pigeon Forge Tennessee hotels are not too far from the Pigeon Forge where some of the most enjoyable get away places are located like the Elvis Museum, Great Smoky Mountains National Park and many places that will surely be enjoyed by the whole family. Their hotels were located on the riversides and at park sides, so we won’t spend much on fares anymore since the Pigeon Forge is just a walking distance from the hotel. I got so excited I’ve been telling this to my mom and she thinks that it’s a nice place for our summer vacation. I just hope dad will not disapprove.

No comments: