Saturday, January 15, 2011

Got hooked

After the mass, my sister and I went to our favorite restaurant to eat for dinner. I ordered my favorite food and desert. We took out some desserts for my mom and my little brother. When we arrived, I went to my room to get my laptop, but I can’t find it where I left it before we went to mass. I asked my mom if she saw my laptop and she shook her head. I went to my little brother’s room and found my laptop. He was using it without asking permission to my mom, he said my mom will get mad if she knew that he will just play computer games. He was sorry and will never do those things again. I told him to go to the kitchen because we bought him his favorite dessert, so he left the room and the laptop open. I got curious so I played the game and now I got hooked...

No comments: