Thursday, December 4, 2008

GIRL'S LIST

I was checking my Christmas list and I have more stuff to buy my two sisters, my aunt, and my mom. I just bought the stuffs for my little brother, for my uncle and my dad. As for my mom, my aunt and my two sisters I just thought to give them a pair of lingerie. I will order it on line. I saw their designs and I like them. I will get a corset for my mom, baby dolls for my two sisters and bustier for my two sisters. I hope they will like the designs that I picked for them. ; )

1 comment:

Lingerie said...

Nice information. I really liked it.

You know I've used this site at http://www.DreamDollLingerie.com for sexy lingerie, lingerie, corsets, bustier, costumes, sexy costumes, fantasy lingerie, plus size lingerie, lace lingerie, sexy dresses, leather lingerie, and hot lingerie.

I thought they had some nice things.