Friday, November 7, 2008

Wanted eyeglasses


Another boring day at home, I was like a lazy dog, all I was doing is to get something to eat from the fridge, change channels of the T.V and lay at the couch all day. While changing channels, I saw this report headline at the bottom of my T.V. it read: Zenni Optical was on FOX news! They are selling eyeglasses. Even if I don’t need eyeglass urgently I was interested in trying some of their products, while they were interviewed at the FOX News they flashed their website: www.zennioptical.com and wrote it on my sticky notepad. I have read that they have Great Eyeglasses For Less than $8. My eyes were sticking at the eyeglass that has a stainless steel half-rim frame with long clear plastic temple tips for only $19.00. It also has a Variable Dimension Frame From Zenni. It was so cool. Those eyeglasses were made for my eyes. If you need eyeglasses urgently visit their website and try their products.

No comments: