Sunday, October 19, 2008

FREAKING ACCIDENT

I have to visit my friend who was confined in the hospital because she met an accident while driving her brand new car. She was going to apply for auto insurance for her car when she met an accident. Before that incident happen, I felt so weird that afternoon while surfing the internet. I don’t know what happened that it came to me that I was reading a freaking accident that happened many years ago. It was listed as the most freaking accident ever happened in the world. By that time, my friend met an accident. That’s why I felt a weird feeling the same time that my friend met an accident. I went to visit her and she can’t talk, she just stares at me. I don’t know what to do my tear just fell down and I started crying in front of her. I walked out the room and went to pray in the hospital’s chapel that she will get well soon. I hope she will be ok before her birthday next month.

No comments: