Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA


It’s a special day today because it’s my mom’s birthday. I wonder why mom didn’t deliver my sister on her birthday so that they will have the same birthday. I helped mom prepare for some food because some of her close friends will come here and visit her. Since she did not see them for a long time, she agreed to the suggestion of her friends to come here this afternoon. After preparing the foods, I felt bad; I felt I was going to be sick. I feel cold and dizzy. I think I will have fever. My mom told me to take a rest and drink some medicine.

I wish tomorrow I will feel good already. I hate having fever. I still wish my mom would have good health always and I thank God for giving my mom to us because she is a blessing to all of us. Happy Birthday Mama!! I Love You!

No comments: