Saturday, September 20, 2008

ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT

I accompanied my friend today. She called me at 10am ; she just said that I should come with her because no one will accompany her. We went to his friend’s office. We went to many offices because her friend gave us a piece of paper that must be signed by five people, that’s why we entered to five offices. She was applying for her car insurance. Since she just bought her car last week, she decided to apply for the insurance. It was fun and I enjoyed the signing process. The unexciting part was when we were so hungry because we didn’t eat breakfast. So after the signing process, we went straight to our favorite Mexican restaurant. We were so starving so we ordered six dishes. My favorite was the shawarma with chilli garlic sauce. I had a fun day with my friend.

No comments: