Monday, August 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I went to a birthday party. It’s my friend’s birthday. And I was invited. Last year I was not invited because she forgot to invite me that’s why I was a little bit upset and I did not see her for 2 months. I felt I was not part of our circle of friends. We did not see each other for a long time now so I decided to go to her party. It was celebrated in her apartment. Me, my friends, and some classmates way back in our high school days were invited in the party. We bonded so well because we really miss each other. When I arrived we hugged each other so tight and laugh at the same time. I greeted her a happy birthday and gave her my gift. She said I always know what her favourite color was. I had a great day with them. I will cherish them for the rest of my life.

No comments: