I can’t get enough of pasta that’s why I’m cooking a pasta dish for our dinner. The ingredients are everywhere and easy to buy.
1 tbsp butter
¼-cup onions (chopped)
3 tbsp garlic (sliced)
1 tsp dried basil
½-cup mushrooms (sliced)
3 tbsp red bell pepper (cubed)
3 tbsp peas
1 can tuna flakes in oil (drained and reserve oil)
½ cup water
1 ¼ pack of cream
salt, pepper, cheese
- Heat tuna oil and butter in a pan.
- Add onions, garlic, basil, and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in vegetables and cook until heated through.
- Blend in drained tuna flakes and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add in cream. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Season with . Pour over pasta and top with cheese. Serve with lemon wedges if desired..
We enjoyed our dinner and the dish that I prepared is healthy. Tuna is good for the heart because it has omega 3 that helps our heart become healthy. And the vegetables are good for our health.