Friday, July 11, 2008

SEAFOOD FRIDAY

My mom went to the market today and bought shrimps. When we have shrimps for dinner, it is always cooked in a little oil. And sauced with calamnsi. And it’s always the same so I told my mom to cook a different recipe for shrimps. I told her that I will take care of the cooking. I gave her the list of the ingredients that she will buy. Here are the ingredients:

  • Oil
  • Garlic
  • Shrimps
  • Squid
  • 1 can of Aligue sauce
  • Water
Procedure:

In a pan, heat 1-tablespoon oil. Sauté 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
Add 1 cup peeled shrimps and 1 cup sliced squid.
When done, add 1 can or bottle of aligue sauce. And 1/3 cup water.
Simmer for a few minutes or until sauce is slightly thick.
Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta. Any dish you want.

TIP: To make a one-dish meal, add more aligue sauce and toss in 2 to 3 cups of cooked rice. Blend well to coat the rice with the sauce.


My little sister enjoyed the sauce and covered her rice meal with sauce. We had a great dinner and made us all full. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

mharia said...

interesting recipe!
thanks for sharing... :)