I cooked pasta for today’s dinner because we had an afternoon snack at 5:30. And my mom requested for pasta. So I cooked pasta for them. Here are the ingredients:
Mushrooms (half sliced)
Red and green pepper (sliced)
Head broccoli (cut into florets)
Salt and pepper
- In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sauté 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/3 cup halved mushrooms, 1 small sliced carrot, 1/3 cup peas, 1/3 cup sliced red and green bell pepper, and I head broccoli.
- Cook until crisp tender. Add. 1-cup cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in 200 grams cooked macaroni.
- Serve topped with .
We enjoyed our dinner, especially my little sister. You can also add in chicken, ham or bacon foe additional protein. I did not add any meat because I am trying to be a vegetarian. So that I will lose weight.