Friday, July 25, 2008

PASTA FRIDAY

I cooked pasta for today’s dinner because we had an afternoon snack at 5:30. And my mom requested for pasta. So I cooked pasta for them. Here are the ingredients:

Olive oil

Garlic (minced)

Mushrooms (half sliced)

Carrots (sliced)

Peas

Red and green pepper (sliced)

Head broccoli (cut into florets)

Cream

Salt and pepper

Macaroni

Parmesan cheese

Procedure:

  1. In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil.
  2. Sauté 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/3 cup halved mushrooms, 1 small sliced carrot, 1/3 cup peas, 1/3 cup sliced red and green bell pepper, and I head broccoli.
  3. Cook until crisp tender. Add. 1-cup cream.
  4. Season with salt and pepper.
  5. Toss in 200 grams cooked macaroni.
  6. Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.

We enjoyed our dinner, especially my little sister. You can also add in chicken, ham or bacon foe additional protein. I did not add any meat because I am trying to be a vegetarian. So that I will lose weight.

No comments: