- Change the linens on one bed. Dust closed window blinds with the linens you’re going to wash.
- Refold the closed in a messy drawer.
- Disassemble a nest of jewelry on the dresser top. Put each piece in a jewelry box.
- Divide the closet and start to conquer it. Tidy half of a long shell or two feet of hanging clothes and items you no longer wear or need.
- Separate the items you removed from the closet into bags marked with a destination: a charity or your neighbor’s kids. When you’ve finished, put the bags by the front door as a reminder to deliver them.
- Remove everything from the closet floor and vacuum. Put back items, recognizing as you go.
- Polish one pair of leather shoes to a sergeant-major shine, or make two pairs look spiffier.
- Refresh pair of sneakers. Remove laces and rub shoes with a little dishwashing detergent. Rinse, and then scrub them using an old toothbrush and a household cleaner with bleach. Rinse carefully then let dry.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
HOUSEHOLD HINTS IN THE Bedroom
We can maintain our bedroom clean with these household jobs we can do after we wake up in the morning. Here are some household tips you can do in 5 minutes or less: