Monday, June 30, 2008

FRIENDSHIP

My best friend is leaving our country this very moment. And I will surely miss our conversation about everything. She became my best friend when I was in my junior year in high school. She is always my classmate in my elementary days, because we always belong to a first section class. It’s been 4 years since she became my best friend. And her mom decided to get her and live with her. And its time for her to leave the country where she grew up. I told her to check her email often because I will tell her the latest news here while she’s gone. And here is a quote for a dear friend who became my best friend and a sister as well.


Friendship is like a big warm hug on a bad day, it just erases all the frustration and pain away, leaving only the feeling that you’re safe and loved. Need a hug? I’m always here.


Our friendship will last even though we will not see each other often anymore. I will be here for you just email me. I wish you good luck in your new environment.

2 comments:

Imelda said...

I was here sis.
Can we xlinks?

Coriander Dreams said...

am sure you will be okay :) thank God there's Skype and YM and other things to keep each other updated. and of course ur blog can always update her with things in ur life..

TC...Marie