Monday, June 16, 2008

FATHER’S DAY

Today is father’s day, They say that fathers are the walls in a family, because they serve as a wall to lean on in times that we have problems, and a wall that represents the toughness and unbreakable character of a wall, it means that they are the one who protects us from every harm that comes our way. I am just happy because God gave me a dad that is so understanding, and a father who supports me in all the decisions I do in my life. He is a blessing to our lives.



Happy Father’s Day to my No.1 DAD in the world! Thank you for giving me life because I am so glad that I’ve been blessed with a Dad like you and a family with a good heart. Thank you Daddy. I love you. And happy father’s Day to all the Dads out there! Enjoy your day with your family!

No comments: