Tuesday, May 6, 2008

THOUGHTS




Some thought to share. I got this from my projects when I was in high school. I hope you can understand my thoughts.

© You do not become a better person because you are suffering, but you become a better person because you have experienced suffering.

© Heartbreaks will last as long as you want and cut deep as you allow them to go; the challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

© It’s not the great things you do that matters but the small thing you do with the great heart.

© Love cures people-both the one who give it and the ones who receive it.

I made this because my teacher said we should read our thoughts and interpret it in our own words. I got an A- in this project while most of my classmates got A+. I do not know why she gave me an A- instead of A+. I had my question answered when I asked my teacher; he told me that my thoughts are not that creative. Well that’s a heart warming answer from my Human 1 (Appreciation of Arts, Music and Literature) teacher. HMP!

No comments: