Monday, May 12, 2008

MOTHER’S DAY



It’s Sunday it’s a church day and it’s also Mother’s Day. We went to the church to attend the mass. The offertory went well. My little sister and I offered the candles and my mom and dad offered the bread and wine. After offering, Father Edmund gave his blessing to our family. When the “peace be with you” arrived I kissed my mom on her cheek and greeted her Happy Mother’ Day. After the mass, we went to a Chinese Restaurant and ate for dinner. We had a great time together as a family even though my two sisters are not here with us we always include them in our prayers and remember them on family occasions. I miss them already. By the way, here is a message for my loving mama:

Dear Mama,

I am so blessed that you are my mother. If I will die and have my second life, I will still choose you to be my mom. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have done for us. Thank you for being there when I need you. Thank you for forgiving me always in all my mistakes that I have done. I thank God that He gave you to me. You are a blessing and I will be thankful all my life that you are my Mama. I wish you good health and long life more blessings to come and I love you Mama. Happy Mother’s Day!

Loving Daughter,
Aivee

No comments: