Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My little sister woke me up and told me that today is her birthday. I smiled at her because I saw the excitement in her face. I greeted her and kissed her on her cheek. She said thank you and told me that we will be celebrating her birthday at her favorite Chinese restaurant. Dinner came and we went to her favorite restaurant. When we ordered at the counter, they have a promo that with every 200-peso purchase the customer must pick a rolled small paper at the fish bowl. Since its my little sister’s birthday I told her to pick a paper. When she opened it, it wrote FREE BALLPEN. She was happy and gave the paper to the woman in the counter. The woman told her that she could get her free ballpen when our food will be served.

She enjoyed her day and she was happy.



Happy birthday to you little sis! God bless you.

No comments: