Saturday, May 17, 2008

BEEFSTEAK WITH POTATOES

My mom told me that we should have a new recipe for our dinner because we always eat fried chicken and other familiar recipes. I’m suggesting my mom that we should also cook recipes that we have not yet cooked before. So I went to my bedroom and looked for the recipe that my teacher taught us to cook. Here are the ingredients and procedure:

Ingredients:


* 9 slice fillet of beef, 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick

* 2 t olive oil

* 2 tbsp chopped parsley

* 2 tbsp chopped onion

* 1 tbsp lemon juice


  1. Using a mallet, flatten each slice of beef to a thickness about 1cm (1/2 inch)
  2. Marinate the slices in a mixture of spice olive oil, parsley, onion and lemon juice.
  3. Grill the meat on each side at a very high heat for a few minutes.
  4. It is essential to serve the slices rare and very hot.
  5. Serve with potatoes cooked in butter and flavored with fine herbs.

Enjoy your dinner!

No comments: