* 9 slice fillet of beef, 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick
* 2 t olive oil
* 2 tbsp chopped parsley
* 2 tbsp chopped onion
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Using a mallet, flatten each slice of beef to a thickness about 1cm (1/2 inch)
- Marinate the slices in a mixture of spice olive oil, parsley, onion and lemon juice.
- Grill the meat on each side at a very high heat for a few minutes.
- It is essential to serve the slices rare and very hot.
- Serve with potatoes cooked in butter and flavored with fine herbs.
Enjoy your dinner!